Studio Color 575 connectors

I just had mid-show meltdown. I know it is from a xlr connector that needs some TLC. I don't want to replace the wole connector board. I just want to replace the xlr connector on the board. I was wondering what model number and manufacturer for the connector.

AM
Parents
  • [quote=Woodj32177]Your local Neutrik dealer should be able to get these for you.
    www.neutrik.com/fl/en/audio/210_301061/NC3FD-H-B_detail.aspx
    www.neutrik.com/fl/en/audio/210_67291/NC3MD-H-B_detail.aspx
    These should be the correct parts.
    Good Luck!
    Joshua Wood
    Thanks! Mine are three pin, but I noted that the boards are drilled for 5 pin as well, and while not a huge priority, I would love the change them over, and this is the last missing tidbit!!!

Edit: Well, maybe not . . . Neutrik does not list the "D" series in a 5 pin, and I can't tell if the DL is 2 part or not . . . maybe not quite so easy. Can anyone with a SC with 5 pin connectors confirm that this is still the same style connector?

- Tim

- Tim
  • [quote=Woodj32177]Your local Neutrik dealer should be able to get these for you.
    www.neutrik.com/fl/en/audio/210_301061/NC3FD-H-B_detail.aspx
    www.neutrik.com/fl/en/audio/210_67291/NC3MD-H-B_detail.aspx
    These should be the correct parts.
    Good Luck!
    Joshua Wood
    Thanks! Mine are three pin, but I noted that the boards are drilled for 5 pin as well, and while not a huge priority, I would love the change them over, and this is the last missing tidbit!!!

Edit: Well, maybe not . . . Neutrik does not list the "D" series in a 5 pin, and I can't tell if the DL is 2 part or not . . . maybe not quite so easy. Can anyone with a SC with 5 pin connectors confirm that this is still the same style connector?

- Tim

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related