Studio Color 575 connectors

I just had mid-show meltdown. I know it is from a xlr connector that needs some TLC. I don't want to replace the wole connector board. I just want to replace the xlr connector on the board. I was wondering what model number and manufacturer for the connector.

AM
Parents
  • [quote=Woodj32177]I don't believe DL is a 2 part.
    I was told that neutrik doesn't make a D 5pin connector, hence why Studio 575's never had that as a option.
    Or perhaps they just didn't want to change mid stream.
    That being said, I would hate to rent a studio color and have it show up with a 5 pin connector on it. as I would expect it to have a 3 pin.
    But perhaps I am just fussy.

Joshua Wood
    I wasn't sure . . . I just noticed that the interface cards are drilled to take either 3 or 5 pin, so I guess (since mine are the early Studio Colors, and not the 575's) . . . that they deciced to go to 5 pin later on . . . apparently not. Oh well, I guess I get to keep all those oddball and *** cables and adapters in the cable box after all . . . **sigh** . . . .

In any case, the connector info should be of value to the originator of this thread, so thanks again!

- Tim
  • [quote=Woodj32177]I don't believe DL is a 2 part.
    I was told that neutrik doesn't make a D 5pin connector, hence why Studio 575's never had that as a option.
    Or perhaps they just didn't want to change mid stream.
    That being said, I would hate to rent a studio color and have it show up with a 5 pin connector on it. as I would expect it to have a 3 pin.
    But perhaps I am just fussy.

Joshua Wood
    I wasn't sure . . . I just noticed that the interface cards are drilled to take either 3 or 5 pin, so I guess (since mine are the early Studio Colors, and not the 575's) . . . that they deciced to go to 5 pin later on . . . apparently not. Oh well, I guess I get to keep all those oddball and *** cables and adapters in the cable box after all . . . **sigh** . . . .

In any case, the connector info should be of value to the originator of this thread, so thanks again!

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related