Studio Color 575 connectors

I just had mid-show meltdown. I know it is from a xlr connector that needs some TLC. I don't want to replace the wole connector board. I just want to replace the xlr connector on the board. I was wondering what model number and manufacturer for the connector.

AM
Parents
  • [quote=tadawson]I seriously doubt that High End used a proprietary XLR for thier gear - the volume vs. cost just wouldn't make any sense. The trick is to find out who they sourced these from . . . . perhaps someone with a couple laying about could check for a logo, that may give us a hint. I'm too lazy to go pull a fixture out of its case just for this . . . .

- Tim

I said a board. Yes it's made by them for them only. It's done everyday by every major maker. :poke: Every board in every HES light is designed by and made just for them per item. It unsures quality control over the product.:D
  • [quote=tadawson]I seriously doubt that High End used a proprietary XLR for thier gear - the volume vs. cost just wouldn't make any sense. The trick is to find out who they sourced these from . . . . perhaps someone with a couple laying about could check for a logo, that may give us a hint. I'm too lazy to go pull a fixture out of its case just for this . . . .

- Tim

I said a board. Yes it's made by them for them only. It's done everyday by every major maker. :poke: Every board in every HES light is designed by and made just for them per item. It unsures quality control over the product.:D
Children
No Data
Related