Studio Color 575 connectors

I just had mid-show meltdown. I know it is from a xlr connector that needs some TLC. I don't want to replace the wole connector board. I just want to replace the xlr connector on the board. I was wondering what model number and manufacturer for the connector.

AM
Parents
  • [quote=Puffyfish]I said a board. Yes it's made by them for them only. It's done everyday by every major maker. :poke: Every board in every HES light is designed by and made just for them per item. It unsures quality control over the product.:D
    No problem there, but the guy wasn't asking about a board, he was asking about a connector . . . so it was kinda hard to tell what you were referring to, since you really didn't address his question . . . and replacing a board for nothing more than a bad connector is just nutty . . . just because the boards are proprietary, does *not* mean the components are, and some of us work down to the component level . . . .

- Tim
  • [quote=Puffyfish]I said a board. Yes it's made by them for them only. It's done everyday by every major maker. :poke: Every board in every HES light is designed by and made just for them per item. It unsures quality control over the product.:D
    No problem there, but the guy wasn't asking about a board, he was asking about a connector . . . so it was kinda hard to tell what you were referring to, since you really didn't address his question . . . and replacing a board for nothing more than a bad connector is just nutty . . . just because the boards are proprietary, does *not* mean the components are, and some of us work down to the component level . . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related