Technobeam Mirror issue

Just recently one of my technobeams started to have an issue with its tilt action. The pan works just fine but its tilt dosent lift the mirror up. Its like the motor isn't strong enough to rotate. I've replaced the motor chip and it solved it for a few hours than it started to do the same thing again. I replaced the motor and the same result. Is there something I'm missing or is it possable its a bad board. I checked the wires and they all look fine. The only thing I haven't checked yet is the output of the chip but I don't know what voltage i should be looking for and which pins to touch.:sad:
Parents
  • Yup Josh is right. I go thru more extension cables than motors on some units.
    I finally found a fix. I just put the wires in a tube so I can keep them in place when I slide the bed to the wall. A pair of long hemostats helps also. *Tube must be in place to use stats or you will pinch the wires again and have to start all over.

If you do short the wires the chip will blow again. A good flashlight on the problem will help guide it all together. It's dark in there!;)
  • Yup Josh is right. I go thru more extension cables than motors on some units.
    I finally found a fix. I just put the wires in a tube so I can keep them in place when I slide the bed to the wall. A pair of long hemostats helps also. *Tube must be in place to use stats or you will pinch the wires again and have to start all over.

If you do short the wires the chip will blow again. A good flashlight on the problem will help guide it all together. It's dark in there!;)
Children
No Data
Related