Trackspot eprom upgrade

I have 4 trackspots with ver 4.0 eproms and 2 with ver2.1.
Does anyone know if I can upgrade the ver 2.1 with ver 4.0 eprom chips?
Parents
  • [QUOTE=chris_litz]Mirror getting off it a completely different thing. Try this:

Watch the mirror home & note which direction it moves & knocks against the standoff. Put all the address & personality switches on. This puts the fixture into set up mode. Move the mirror by hand and you will feel the motor steps. Then move it to hit the standoff as if it were homing. When it hits the standoff the mirror should rest on the standoff on a complete motor step. If it is between motor steps you need to back the mirror off of the stand off, loosen the set screw that hold the mirror onto the motor, move the mirror to the stand off (you should not feel the motor steps), tighten the set screw & check to see if the mirror lands on the standoff on a complete motor step. If not try it again. It may take a few times to get right. Once you get set test the fixture.

no sh*t, really? Looks like I'll spend some of this week pulling trackspots down from the truss. Thanks!
  • [QUOTE=chris_litz]Mirror getting off it a completely different thing. Try this:

Watch the mirror home & note which direction it moves & knocks against the standoff. Put all the address & personality switches on. This puts the fixture into set up mode. Move the mirror by hand and you will feel the motor steps. Then move it to hit the standoff as if it were homing. When it hits the standoff the mirror should rest on the standoff on a complete motor step. If it is between motor steps you need to back the mirror off of the stand off, loosen the set screw that hold the mirror onto the motor, move the mirror to the stand off (you should not feel the motor steps), tighten the set screw & check to see if the mirror lands on the standoff on a complete motor step. If not try it again. It may take a few times to get right. Once you get set test the fixture.

no sh*t, really? Looks like I'll spend some of this week pulling trackspots down from the truss. Thanks!
Children
No Data
Related