Should I buy XSpots?

I am looking for intelligent fixtures to use in a room with a lot of ambient lighting and a 40'-50' trim height. I don't have the funds to purchase brand new fixtures. Would you recommend XSpots? If not, any other fixture you recommend? My concern is their age. Is that generally a problem with these fixtures? The specs look great, I just don't want to buy lights that break down on me in a few months because they are older. Anyone have experience with these lights that they can share with me? Any help/insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. Ethan
Parents
  • Hi,
    As with any investment i think it would be wise if at all possible to see the fixture's , it would be hard to say if these fixtures have been maintained and cared for from a picture or from some text.
    The person selling will probably tell you what you want to hear rather than what is fact.
    I think if you look at the used lighting websites it will give you an indication of a price relative to other fixtures in the range like martin Mac2k profile's , Studio Spots etc.

Again go and see the fixture fired up and working on a console and make an informaed choice.

C
  • Hi,
    As with any investment i think it would be wise if at all possible to see the fixture's , it would be hard to say if these fixtures have been maintained and cared for from a picture or from some text.
    The person selling will probably tell you what you want to hear rather than what is fact.
    I think if you look at the used lighting websites it will give you an indication of a price relative to other fixtures in the range like martin Mac2k profile's , Studio Spots etc.

Again go and see the fixture fired up and working on a console and make an informaed choice.

C
Children
No Data
Related