Should I buy XSpots?

I am looking for intelligent fixtures to use in a room with a lot of ambient lighting and a 40'-50' trim height. I don't have the funds to purchase brand new fixtures. Would you recommend XSpots? If not, any other fixture you recommend? My concern is their age. Is that generally a problem with these fixtures? The specs look great, I just don't want to buy lights that break down on me in a few months because they are older. Anyone have experience with these lights that they can share with me? Any help/insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. Ethan
Parents
  • MY company last year purchased 28 xspots second hand last year, and we already had 4, the 28 we purchased we've only just finished fixing, though the ones we already had, are still in perfect condition!

So how much fixing they need will depend on the life they have been living, My company is majorly corperate based, though the ones we got last year lived the rock and roll touring life style.

So like its already been said, go and check out the fixtures in person first.

On the up side, when their working propperly, i love them! their awesome haha
  • MY company last year purchased 28 xspots second hand last year, and we already had 4, the 28 we purchased we've only just finished fixing, though the ones we already had, are still in perfect condition!

So how much fixing they need will depend on the life they have been living, My company is majorly corperate based, though the ones we got last year lived the rock and roll touring life style.

So like its already been said, go and check out the fixtures in person first.

On the up side, when their working propperly, i love them! their awesome haha
Children
No Data
Related