Technobeam Color Sensor Error

I have 2 technobeams I think they are the Iris version and I use the technobeam LCD Controller. I am getting a color sensor error and the colors will not change. It says something like "COLR SENS ERR". Can someone please tell me how to fix this problem.

HELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance
Parents
  • home it with the cover off. Is the color wheel moving? If so then clean the sensor with a q-tip and isopropyl alchol, if that does not work replace the sensor. If the color wheel is not moving try to move it by hand with the fixture off. If it feels stuck than the motor has gone out. If it isnt stuck, try moving it with the fixture powered up. If it still feels loose first check the wiring, make sure its pushed down tight. Then try replaceing the driver chip. If the motor is stiff when the fixture is powered on and you try to move it and you feel definate steps, or bumps as you rotate the wheel, then try replaceing the driver chip.
  • home it with the cover off. Is the color wheel moving? If so then clean the sensor with a q-tip and isopropyl alchol, if that does not work replace the sensor. If the color wheel is not moving try to move it by hand with the fixture off. If it feels stuck than the motor has gone out. If it isnt stuck, try moving it with the fixture powered up. If it still feels loose first check the wiring, make sure its pushed down tight. Then try replaceing the driver chip. If the motor is stiff when the fixture is powered on and you try to move it and you feel definate steps, or bumps as you rotate the wheel, then try replaceing the driver chip.
Children
No Data
Related