Studio Command Power Issue

Hey guys thanks for all your help on my other issues. Now I have a Studio Command that will not power on. I have replaced all the fuses and when I turn it on, nothing. No LEDs, no home, nothing.

Any ideas?

Mike
Parents
  • it might be possible you have a intermittent short in the wire that runs between the motor power supply and the logic card.

I would try replacing the fuse again, but first see if you can find where a short may be taking place.

Try looking at where the power plugs into the logic card. there may be something touching the case in that area, if when you pushed on the card it tripped.

Of course, that may have been a coincidence, in which case, you may have a failing motor power supply.

Good Luck!
    Joshua Wood
  • it might be possible you have a intermittent short in the wire that runs between the motor power supply and the logic card.

I would try replacing the fuse again, but first see if you can find where a short may be taking place.

Try looking at where the power plugs into the logic card. there may be something touching the case in that area, if when you pushed on the card it tripped.

Of course, that may have been a coincidence, in which case, you may have a failing motor power supply.

Good Luck!
    Joshua Wood
Children
No Data
Related