Trackspot Part and Problem

ok I have one Trackspot needs a new TS31F V4.1 chip as the one it was damaged when it was taken out then put back in backwards then powered up. The light worked fine before this happened, someone used the chip to try and troubleshoot another Trackspot, how can I get the replacement chip?

The second issue is I have a Trackspot that when it is powered up it seems like it has sezuires, i also makes a loud beeping kind of sound from the tilt motor. When the dip switch is swithed on to put it into self test mode there is no response, any ideas on what could be bad on the light? It looks like someone had taken or pryed the v 4.2 chip off before so I'm thinking that it is bad.
Parents
  • [quote=chris_litz]Kris, You can also get the EPROM and all Trackspot parts directly from HES. The alarm sound you hear is due to the sensor not seeing the open slot on one or both of the wheels. This can be due to the motor not moving because either the driver chip or the motor is bad. It can also be because the sensor is dirty or bad.

The loud deep beep sounding noise is coming from the tilt motor, if I unplug that motor the noise goes away. I plugged a new motor in and it did the same thing. With that being the case shouldn't the fixture still react when put into self test mode? The wheels on the other hand turn just fine when the fixture is plugged in so there doesn't appear to be any problem with the wheels. Another update if I pull the EPROM from the fixture and put it into another the other fixture works just fine so the problem is not there.

How much is the replacement EPROM from HES? I do not see it anywhere on the parts and price list.
  • [quote=chris_litz]Kris, You can also get the EPROM and all Trackspot parts directly from HES. The alarm sound you hear is due to the sensor not seeing the open slot on one or both of the wheels. This can be due to the motor not moving because either the driver chip or the motor is bad. It can also be because the sensor is dirty or bad.

The loud deep beep sounding noise is coming from the tilt motor, if I unplug that motor the noise goes away. I plugged a new motor in and it did the same thing. With that being the case shouldn't the fixture still react when put into self test mode? The wheels on the other hand turn just fine when the fixture is plugged in so there doesn't appear to be any problem with the wheels. Another update if I pull the EPROM from the fixture and put it into another the other fixture works just fine so the problem is not there.

How much is the replacement EPROM from HES? I do not see it anywhere on the parts and price list.
Children
No Data
Related