umm, did anyone see this "showpix" thing yet?

i got an invitation to view a video from High end... wow. it's a moving head LED fixture the size of a showgun. it's mounted on a showgun type base, and looks to have seperate control of every LED. check out the video here

www.highend.com/SHOWPIX/videoqt.html
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Brad on Light Network]You are correct. The SHOWPIX fixture has a built in graphics engine that controls all media playback, manipulation, etc. The fixture has a global layer and two media layers for full interaction. Many types of media can be imported via custom software that provides a visualization of how the content will appear in the fixture prior to uploading.

SHOWPIX will be shipping very soon and more information will be posted on the HES site in the next few weeks. It is a very exciting new type of fixture that is a real joy to program and create all kinds of never before seen images and effects. I can imagine all kinds of new looks on stage and in the rig with this light!

[QUOTE=Brad on Light Network]There are several different protocols available to allow many different options, but the standard method for the fixture uses 70 DMX channels.

[QUOTE=Brad on Light Network]"How bright is it and any other info about the light"

There are 127 3watt RGB LEDs so it is very, very bright. Full details will be posted on the HES website soon and the fixtures will be shipping soon as well....

If the ring on the Showgun is 5000 lumens...I can only imagine what the specs on this fixture is going to be. That's what's known so far....I can't wait to see it in person.
  • [QUOTE=Brad on Light Network]You are correct. The SHOWPIX fixture has a built in graphics engine that controls all media playback, manipulation, etc. The fixture has a global layer and two media layers for full interaction. Many types of media can be imported via custom software that provides a visualization of how the content will appear in the fixture prior to uploading.

SHOWPIX will be shipping very soon and more information will be posted on the HES site in the next few weeks. It is a very exciting new type of fixture that is a real joy to program and create all kinds of never before seen images and effects. I can imagine all kinds of new looks on stage and in the rig with this light!

[QUOTE=Brad on Light Network]There are several different protocols available to allow many different options, but the standard method for the fixture uses 70 DMX channels.

[QUOTE=Brad on Light Network]"How bright is it and any other info about the light"

There are 127 3watt RGB LEDs so it is very, very bright. Full details will be posted on the HES website soon and the fixtures will be shipping soon as well....

If the ring on the Showgun is 5000 lumens...I can only imagine what the specs on this fixture is going to be. That's what's known so far....I can't wait to see it in person.
Children
No Data
Related