umm, did anyone see this "showpix" thing yet?

i got an invitation to view a video from High end... wow. it's a moving head LED fixture the size of a showgun. it's mounted on a showgun type base, and looks to have seperate control of every LED. check out the video here

www.highend.com/SHOWPIX/videoqt.html
Parents
  • i'm not to adept with media servers and such as I havent ever had my hands on a DL.2. Will it be possible to use an application on a computer, make some programs for the fixture, upload them to the fixture(s) and than access what you have created from a standard dmx desk (pearl,hog,MA)?

Cant wait to see the throw on this. Also, i'm wondering about the color temperature's it's capable of? How bout lenses or focus ability? i'm gettin giddy just thinking of what this thing could do. perfect companion to the showgun.
  • i'm not to adept with media servers and such as I havent ever had my hands on a DL.2. Will it be possible to use an application on a computer, make some programs for the fixture, upload them to the fixture(s) and than access what you have created from a standard dmx desk (pearl,hog,MA)?

Cant wait to see the throw on this. Also, i'm wondering about the color temperature's it's capable of? How bout lenses or focus ability? i'm gettin giddy just thinking of what this thing could do. perfect companion to the showgun.
Children
No Data
Related