shompix

Hi Every one

Is the echo could work with a super Widget .?

Thank's
Stef
Parents
  • Hello, We just buy 25 ShowPix. I just test it… sound good. To be honest my favorite use is a pixel-mapping with a maximum of ShowPix to create a effect of a "strange" video-wall. But sometime I need to use 70 parameters… And update the video-library inside the ShowPix with personals animations and bitmaps. To do it, if I read correctly, I need to have a special usb upload module or a Wholehog single USB DMX widget. I try with the echo software and a ShowPix directly plug in usb in my latop… noway :p
    So we just have USB DMX Super Widget… Ok It’s not a single one, but try… noway :(

Is it possible to make something to change this thing ??… buy single DMX widget just to upload some video whereas we have super widget is a little bit frustrating…

I just show this post… not and this time… perhaps later?

thx
  • Hello, We just buy 25 ShowPix. I just test it… sound good. To be honest my favorite use is a pixel-mapping with a maximum of ShowPix to create a effect of a "strange" video-wall. But sometime I need to use 70 parameters… And update the video-library inside the ShowPix with personals animations and bitmaps. To do it, if I read correctly, I need to have a special usb upload module or a Wholehog single USB DMX widget. I try with the echo software and a ShowPix directly plug in usb in my latop… noway :p
    So we just have USB DMX Super Widget… Ok It’s not a single one, but try… noway :(

Is it possible to make something to change this thing ??… buy single DMX widget just to upload some video whereas we have super widget is a little bit frustrating…

I just show this post… not and this time… perhaps later?

thx
Children
No Data
Related