Pan Tilt Positions StudioColor 575

Hello,
I have one Studio Color 575 series that will not home correctly, the pan and tilt appear to be appx 15 deg off, even when homing.

I replaced the sensors in the tilt with good ones from a StudioSpot there was no difference.

I compared positions of the pulley's, sensor cutouts, head positions...... with a StudioSpot and all looked good.

I then tried swapping the logic board with the StudioSpot, the results were that the SS was able to pwr up and work correctly with the board from the SC.

When I tried the board from the SS in the SC the SC would not pwr correctly, I got an err "cannot read....."
Any way, because the board from the SC pwrd up the SS with no prob. I assume that the logic board is good. Iam hoping that there is a way to re-cal the pan tilt positions.
Parents
  • Thanks for the input, I was able to set the logic board while in the Studio Spot for the Studio color. Now when swapping it into the Studio color, it runs perfectly whith this card. Also, the card with the pan/tilt issue from the studiocolor appeares works perfect in the studio spot as well.

et el,
    How come the card works fine in the studio spot?
  • Thanks for the input, I was able to set the logic board while in the Studio Spot for the Studio color. Now when swapping it into the Studio color, it runs perfectly whith this card. Also, the card with the pan/tilt issue from the studiocolor appeares works perfect in the studio spot as well.

et el,
    How come the card works fine in the studio spot?
Children
No Data
Related