Intellabeam DMX channels

Hi,

I just got a couple of Intellabeam 400.
On my Grand MA's profile there are 8 channels, the last one is for the speed. But this speed channel has no effect on the mirror or gobo/color change speed.
On the online manual there is nothing mentionned about the DMX channels.

After searching on Google, some say that there are 8 channels some other 13 channels.

Could somebody tell me what is right. 7, 8 or 13?
Parents
  • It didn't help!

I set it for the DMX address 1.
    On the personality dipswitches, switch 3 in On and all the other Off. Like that it works but only in 7 channels. Channel 8 has no effect.

If I set dipswitches 3, 6 and 8 to On as you suggested, I set 13ch (pan and tilt Fine, Color Mode, Gobo Mode, Speed and Control added) according to Grand MA profile, nothing works properly. When I move the Pan, the mirror moves in Pan and shakes in Tilt. Dimmer doesn't respond, Gobos changes when I select the Iris.

I don't know if the fixtures I have really work in 13ch. I can't find anything about it on the internet :(
  • It didn't help!

I set it for the DMX address 1.
    On the personality dipswitches, switch 3 in On and all the other Off. Like that it works but only in 7 channels. Channel 8 has no effect.

If I set dipswitches 3, 6 and 8 to On as you suggested, I set 13ch (pan and tilt Fine, Color Mode, Gobo Mode, Speed and Control added) according to Grand MA profile, nothing works properly. When I move the Pan, the mirror moves in Pan and shakes in Tilt. Dimmer doesn't respond, Gobos changes when I select the Iris.

I don't know if the fixtures I have really work in 13ch. I can't find anything about it on the internet :(
Children
No Data
Related