Intellabeam DMX channels

Hi,

I just got a couple of Intellabeam 400.
On my Grand MA's profile there are 8 channels, the last one is for the speed. But this speed channel has no effect on the mirror or gobo/color change speed.
On the online manual there is nothing mentionned about the DMX channels.

After searching on Google, some say that there are 8 channels some other 13 channels.

Could somebody tell me what is right. 7, 8 or 13?
Parents
  • [quote=Woodj32177]
    Hopefully some day, High end will get around to posting the mode document to the website, but since the Ibeam is well since discontinued, that may be a pipe dream.

For what it's worth, this stuff currently *IS* available on the HES servers, just not via the web interface. Use FTP and pretty much anything that ever existed, right down to prom images are located at
    /pub/Products/Intellabeam at ftp.highend.com.

The only thing I can't really say here is if the 400 ever got the 13 channel mode, or if that was only in the 700HX. I still have 700's (too well built to ever die . . . ) but never had a 400. Not sure if the prom images are compatible or not, but my recollection is saying no . . . and if I am wrong, the prom images are out there for downloading . . . and if all else fails, a quick call to HES or Don at Lightparts should quickly let you know if the 400 will do 13 channel.

- Tim
  • [quote=Woodj32177]
    Hopefully some day, High end will get around to posting the mode document to the website, but since the Ibeam is well since discontinued, that may be a pipe dream.

For what it's worth, this stuff currently *IS* available on the HES servers, just not via the web interface. Use FTP and pretty much anything that ever existed, right down to prom images are located at
    /pub/Products/Intellabeam at ftp.highend.com.

The only thing I can't really say here is if the 400 ever got the 13 channel mode, or if that was only in the 700HX. I still have 700's (too well built to ever die . . . ) but never had a 400. Not sure if the prom images are compatible or not, but my recollection is saying no . . . and if I am wrong, the prom images are out there for downloading . . . and if all else fails, a quick call to HES or Don at Lightparts should quickly let you know if the 400 will do 13 channel.

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related