Intellabeam DMX channels

Hi,

I just got a couple of Intellabeam 400.
On my Grand MA's profile there are 8 channels, the last one is for the speed. But this speed channel has no effect on the mirror or gobo/color change speed.
On the online manual there is nothing mentionned about the DMX channels.

After searching on Google, some say that there are 8 channels some other 13 channels.

Could somebody tell me what is right. 7, 8 or 13?
Parents
  • [quote=Davyx]I know that it's very easy to do a mistake with the addressing when the first channel starts with all switches at off. I have the same system on my SGM scanners.

Even if they have only 7 ch., I think I will find a good use for these scanners. They are simple but strong, big and heavy, all what I like :18:

In the 700 version, gobos can be replaced or not?
    I know what you mean . . . despite the limitations of the 700 compared to current stuff, mine continue to stay in my rig . . . bright, fast, caveman simple to repair, and reliable (well, once you replace those insta-burn connectors on the power board . . . ). And no, the stock gobo wheels on the 700 are fixed as well. I had found some info on an aftermarket wheel that takes removable gobos at one time, but never pursued it, and have no idea if that item would still be available. The good news is that after upteen years of use, the original wheels in mine show no signs of heating whatsoever . . .

- Tim
  • [quote=Davyx]I know that it's very easy to do a mistake with the addressing when the first channel starts with all switches at off. I have the same system on my SGM scanners.

Even if they have only 7 ch., I think I will find a good use for these scanners. They are simple but strong, big and heavy, all what I like :18:

In the 700 version, gobos can be replaced or not?
    I know what you mean . . . despite the limitations of the 700 compared to current stuff, mine continue to stay in my rig . . . bright, fast, caveman simple to repair, and reliable (well, once you replace those insta-burn connectors on the power board . . . ). And no, the stock gobo wheels on the 700 are fixed as well. I had found some info on an aftermarket wheel that takes removable gobos at one time, but never pursued it, and have no idea if that item would still be available. The good news is that after upteen years of use, the original wheels in mine show no signs of heating whatsoever . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related