X-Spot error codes

First of all I love the display on the X-Spot. Lots of useful information.

The unit I am working on now has several errors.

It has one edge not found error, four tab not found errors, and one closed not found error.

What is the difference between an edge, a tab, and a closed not found error?

I could not find it in the manual.

Also, does this seem indicative of problems with the wheels/sensors or more of a logic board issue?

Thanks

Mike
Parents
  • [quote=Esoteric]ERR GBO1 TAB NOT FOUND
    ERR FCS2 EDGE NOT FOUND
    ERR ROT2 TAB NOT FOUND
    ERR CTB TAB NOT FOUND
    ERR GBO1 CLOSED NOT FOUND

How is that for an error list?

Mike

I'd still like to know if it ever gets to "X Spot Standard" or something else on the display when it finishes attempting to home? I have had 2 phase cards get nutty (or misaddressed) and end up conflicting with others on the bus which can result in this type of "all over the place" errors on an X-Spot. As others have said, the errors, at face value, have no common components in the fixture . . . so I suspect an addressing error, or bad 2-phase card. You might want to try unplugging the 2 phase cards one at a time and trying to home the fixture . . . if/when you get to a bad one, all errors on components *but* on it should clear . . .

- Tim
  • [quote=Esoteric]ERR GBO1 TAB NOT FOUND
    ERR FCS2 EDGE NOT FOUND
    ERR ROT2 TAB NOT FOUND
    ERR CTB TAB NOT FOUND
    ERR GBO1 CLOSED NOT FOUND

How is that for an error list?

Mike

I'd still like to know if it ever gets to "X Spot Standard" or something else on the display when it finishes attempting to home? I have had 2 phase cards get nutty (or misaddressed) and end up conflicting with others on the bus which can result in this type of "all over the place" errors on an X-Spot. As others have said, the errors, at face value, have no common components in the fixture . . . so I suspect an addressing error, or bad 2-phase card. You might want to try unplugging the 2 phase cards one at a time and trying to home the fixture . . . if/when you get to a bad one, all errors on components *but* on it should clear . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related