X-Spot error codes

First of all I love the display on the X-Spot. Lots of useful information.

The unit I am working on now has several errors.

It has one edge not found error, four tab not found errors, and one closed not found error.

What is the difference between an edge, a tab, and a closed not found error?

I could not find it in the manual.

Also, does this seem indicative of problems with the wheels/sensors or more of a logic board issue?

Thanks

Mike
Parents
  • [quote=TimMiller]i have also put the gobo modules in their wrong slot (gobo 2/iris) and (gobo 1/prisim) in the wrong slots and when the focus runs all the way down it hits against the color module and creates a nice assorment of errors. Check to see if this is happening, when it is homing you will see the focus slead slide the modules all the way down.

That makes a lot of sense, since I think the CTB is the wheel closest to the sled, and that is one that he is getting errors on . . .

- Tim
  • [quote=TimMiller]i have also put the gobo modules in their wrong slot (gobo 2/iris) and (gobo 1/prisim) in the wrong slots and when the focus runs all the way down it hits against the color module and creates a nice assorment of errors. Check to see if this is happening, when it is homing you will see the focus slead slide the modules all the way down.

That makes a lot of sense, since I think the CTB is the wheel closest to the sled, and that is one that he is getting errors on . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related