Programming Dataflash LED and AF1000 LCD

Anybody know how to program these controllers? My Dataflash LED only has 3 built in programs and I can't seem to get any output from the LCD controller outside of the all flash button. Anybody know how to load new programs to these controllers? I have Flashcad, but am not sure how to load the programs into the controllers.
Parents
  • [quote=chris_litz]We used to burn specific EPROMs dependant on how many fixtures were being used: either a grid or linear. If you take off the lid you'll see some EPROM sockets. You may or may not have some loaded. We can't burn these any longer.

Are any of the prom images still available, as in Intellabeam firmware? Perhaps, at least if they are somewhat stock, he could find someone to burn a set for him . . .

- Tim
  • [quote=chris_litz]We used to burn specific EPROMs dependant on how many fixtures were being used: either a grid or linear. If you take off the lid you'll see some EPROM sockets. You may or may not have some loaded. We can't burn these any longer.

Are any of the prom images still available, as in Intellabeam firmware? Perhaps, at least if they are somewhat stock, he could find someone to burn a set for him . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related