Cyber not shutting down from DMX

I have a Cyber that lamped on whenever it had power, whether there was data present or not. Replacing the lamp SCRs partially fixed it - now it lamps on with data and lamps off when data is removed.

However it still will not shutdown the lamp when given the DMX shutdown sequence.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

Scotty.
Parents
  • [quote=stephenwyker;34766]I still have a bunch of fixtures that won't lamp off from a DMX command ... they stop responding to dmx after the command, but never lamp off, until i shut off the opto, in which they will then lamp off, and cool down ... I've replaced / swapped, logics, psb, 14pin harnesses, transformer, ... u name it ... these bastards are stubborn... it's so wierd.

This ^
    Because the opto is still alive some units will continue to run.
    Shut down the opto and the lamps will go out. I see this all the time.
  • [quote=stephenwyker;34766]I still have a bunch of fixtures that won't lamp off from a DMX command ... they stop responding to dmx after the command, but never lamp off, until i shut off the opto, in which they will then lamp off, and cool down ... I've replaced / swapped, logics, psb, 14pin harnesses, transformer, ... u name it ... these bastards are stubborn... it's so wierd.

This ^
    Because the opto is still alive some units will continue to run.
    Shut down the opto and the lamps will go out. I see this all the time.
Children
No Data
Related