Using Echo as a ''visualizer''...

Sorry to use a never before used forum.. but..

Could I use Echo along side H3PC? For example to program a SHOWPIX. What I mean is.. Use it like a visualizer. I know that the DL.3 cant be used in a visualizer, but can SHOWPIX? I dont have a visualizer because of the price. But I would find it great if I could connect Echo and maybe pixelage together to program with the SHOWPIX.

Just a thought :)...
Parents
  • There are actually a few reasons. Perhaps the one you are mainly looking for is that the content in each StudioPix or SHOWPIX is not high resolution. It is literally just the pixels you are seeing. If you are thinking that it should behave like Collage in a DL then those low resolution pixels would be stretched across an array of fixtures and would not really read correctly as the image you'd expect.

In order for this to work as you might be thinking/hoping we'd have to put all of the content pre-sliced into every single SHOWPIX or StudioPix. That would lead to a massive content library that would not be very utilitarian. Or we'd have separate content in each fixture so you'd have to buy the correct piece of the puzzle.

Does this make sense?
  • There are actually a few reasons. Perhaps the one you are mainly looking for is that the content in each StudioPix or SHOWPIX is not high resolution. It is literally just the pixels you are seeing. If you are thinking that it should behave like Collage in a DL then those low resolution pixels would be stretched across an array of fixtures and would not really read correctly as the image you'd expect.

In order for this to work as you might be thinking/hoping we'd have to put all of the content pre-sliced into every single SHOWPIX or StudioPix. That would lead to a massive content library that would not be very utilitarian. Or we'd have separate content in each fixture so you'd have to buy the correct piece of the puzzle.

Does this make sense?
Children
No Data
Related