X.Spot Errors

I have one x.spot xtreme that's giving me a nice list of errors when homing:

Home error ctb tab not found
home error yelw tab not found
home error gbo1 tab not found
home error gbo1 closed not found

Each of the errors come off a different card ... and all the motors are spinning. I looked at the wheels, they all have the silver tabs ....
Parents
  • [quote=stephenwyker;36809]I have one x.spot xtreme that's giving me a nice list of errors when homing:

Each of the errors come off a different card ... and all the motors are spinning. I looked at the wheels, they all have the silver tabs ....

The only time I have seen errors like this is when I had a bad two phase that apparently was conflicting with the others on the bus, and corrupting data from the sensors. If all else fails, try swapping the affected two phase cards out one at a time with a known good card to isolate the culprit. While sensors may have gone out, losing four simultaneously is a bit hard for me to believe . . . .

- Tim
  • [quote=stephenwyker;36809]I have one x.spot xtreme that's giving me a nice list of errors when homing:

The only time I have seen errors like this is when I had a bad two phase that apparently was conflicting with the others on the bus, and corrupting data from the sensors. If all else fails, try swapping the affected two phase cards out one at a time with a known good card to isolate the culprit. While sensors may have gone out, losing four simultaneously is a bit hard for me to believe . . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related