SS575 FOCUS

I have this constant issue where two of my 575's heep loosing their focus. once i send a "reset" to a fxt in question the focus is restored. Seems to happen more so when I do rapid scene changes. Is this a normal SS issue? or is it repairable.

Thanks
Parents
  • [quote=defalg;38588]I have this constant issue where two of my 575's heep loosing their focus. once i send a "reset" to a fxt in question the focus is restored. Seems to happen more so when I do rapid scene changes. Is this a normal SS issue? or is it repairable.

Thanks

Sounds like something sticking in the focus mechanism, causing the focus motor to lose it's home. The faster it tries to move, the greater affect any resistance will have, causing the motor to skip steps. Make sure everything is moving freely and smoothly . . . .

- Tim
  • [quote=defalg;38588]I have this constant issue where two of my 575's heep loosing their focus. once i send a "reset" to a fxt in question the focus is restored. Seems to happen more so when I do rapid scene changes. Is this a normal SS issue? or is it repairable.

Thanks

Sounds like something sticking in the focus mechanism, causing the focus motor to lose it's home. The faster it tries to move, the greater affect any resistance will have, causing the motor to skip steps. Make sure everything is moving freely and smoothly . . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related