SS575 FOCUS

I have this constant issue where two of my 575's heep loosing their focus. once i send a "reset" to a fxt in question the focus is restored. Seems to happen more so when I do rapid scene changes. Is this a normal SS issue? or is it repairable.

Thanks
Parents
  • [quote=AAAlampy;39547]1 of my 575 cmy zoom's has developed a fault with the zoom function, at 60% zoom (hog 3 value) the zoom lens stops moving and starts clicking. I have changed out the whole zoom assembly (with an knowing working one) and the problem persists. Is there anywhere else on the light to look or is this a processor problem (fixture software has also been uploaded from a know good fixture).

Thanks in advance

Does it do this all the time, or only on the first attempt to go over 60%? I had an X-Spot once that would occasionally mishome focus, and the first time you run it out, it clicks and all that stuff, since it is hitting the hard stop, but once it "learned" it's home the hard way, worked fine from there on out. A bad driver chip *will* cause the motor to be very weak, and possibly prevent it from moving the lens assembly, but typically clicking is more of a binding issue, at least from what I have seen . . .

- Tim
  • [quote=AAAlampy;39547]1 of my 575 cmy zoom's has developed a fault with the zoom function, at 60% zoom (hog 3 value) the zoom lens stops moving and starts clicking. I have changed out the whole zoom assembly (with an knowing working one) and the problem persists. Is there anywhere else on the light to look or is this a processor problem (fixture software has also been uploaded from a know good fixture).

Thanks in advance

Does it do this all the time, or only on the first attempt to go over 60%? I had an X-Spot once that would occasionally mishome focus, and the first time you run it out, it clicks and all that stuff, since it is hitting the hard stop, but once it "learned" it's home the hard way, worked fine from there on out. A bad driver chip *will* cause the motor to be very weak, and possibly prevent it from moving the lens assembly, but typically clicking is more of a binding issue, at least from what I have seen . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related