To buy Studio Color for theater use ?

Hi, I'm a french light designer and i'm looking for wash yoke to use in a theater show.
We dont have enough money to buy brand new ones
So i found old Studio Color 575.
But i dont really understand the beam shape wheels, and i don't find the max angle too.
What do you think of this product, the difference with mac600 ?
Is there other high ends products which are not very noisy ?
Thanks a lot for helping me
Parents
  • I use Studio Color in theatre very frequently, and they are great . . . . unless you have a pretty low trim height, and then they tend to be a bit narrow. The beam shapers can widen them to a usable width, but you tend to lose a fair amount of intensity when the shapers are in play. Dead silent, save for a bit of noise in the dimming iris when moving fast . . . . which HES tells me is normal . . . .

- Tim

[quote=efra-france;39419]Hi, I'm a french light designer and i'm looking for wash yoke to use in a theater show.
    But i dont really understand the beam shape wheels, and i don't find the max angle too.
  • I use Studio Color in theatre very frequently, and they are great . . . . unless you have a pretty low trim height, and then they tend to be a bit narrow. The beam shapers can widen them to a usable width, but you tend to lose a fair amount of intensity when the shapers are in play. Dead silent, save for a bit of noise in the dimming iris when moving fast . . . . which HES tells me is normal . . . .

- Tim

[quote=efra-france;39419]Hi, I'm a french light designer and i'm looking for wash yoke to use in a theater show.
Children
No Data
Related