Showgun 2.5 Photometrics?

I'm looking for the photometric specs for the Showgun 2.5, specifically with regards to output (lumens/fc). I'm evaluating various fixtures for some gobo projection that needs to be large and bright! I checked the fixture specs on the site but didn't see anything that has what I need, and of course it's after regular support hours.

Thanks

Brendan Gray
Parents
  • Thanks Brad. I called and spoke to Chris who was going to look into it yesterday, but haven't heard anything back. Its hard to be to push for a certain product to a producer without having the numbers to back it up. That said, the Showgun 2.5 looks to be the best thing for this application (50' wide gobo single image projection) that I have found so far. It's brighter than a Mac II or any other mover that will do a gobo, and it's lensing affords a much wider zoom than a 2.5K or 4K Robert Juliat HMI Spotlight.
  • Thanks Brad. I called and spoke to Chris who was going to look into it yesterday, but haven't heard anything back. Its hard to be to push for a certain product to a producer without having the numbers to back it up. That said, the Showgun 2.5 looks to be the best thing for this application (50' wide gobo single image projection) that I have found so far. It's brighter than a Mac II or any other mover that will do a gobo, and it's lensing affords a much wider zoom than a 2.5K or 4K Robert Juliat HMI Spotlight.
Children
No Data
Related