Cyber dimmers . . .

Just got a couple of pristine Cyber-SV units into my world, and have really only one issue to deal with, which should be trivial. One unit leaks a bit of light with the dimmer at zero . . . . is there a hub adjustment procedure for a Cyber, or something specific I should look for in this unit? I would imagine that this would be a pretty common PM type of issue . . . .

Thanks,

- Tim
Parents
  • [quote=Marty Postma;39840]It does sound like you need to do a hub setup.

Out of curiosity are you using the personality switches 1&2 together for smoother dimming?

Can't say that I have seen any docs that discuss running 1&2 together, so I guess that would be a no . . . can you elaborate on what feature that enables? Also, might anyone have any poop on doing a hub setup? It would seem that switch 2 would strike, and switch one would cause everything to self-test and be in motion. Do you just power it up with no DMX, let it home and the dimmer close, and setup from there or ? ? ? ?

- Tim
  • [quote=Marty Postma;39840]It does sound like you need to do a hub setup.

Out of curiosity are you using the personality switches 1&2 together for smoother dimming?

Can't say that I have seen any docs that discuss running 1&2 together, so I guess that would be a no . . . can you elaborate on what feature that enables? Also, might anyone have any poop on doing a hub setup? It would seem that switch 2 would strike, and switch one would cause everything to self-test and be in motion. Do you just power it up with no DMX, let it home and the dimmer close, and setup from there or ? ? ? ?

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related