Studio Spot 575 Gobo & Color Issues

I have a couple Studio Spots and recently one of them started having some issues. When it first powers up and homes it starts with gobo wheel 2 half-way between gobos rather than open. When I try to change the gobo through the console is stops in between all the gobos rather than on each one.

In order to run my shows I have to manually open the fixture and spin the gobo wheel to its correct place. From there on out it works fine and I can change the gobo through DMX.

It has also started doing this with one of the color wheels. When I set it to white through DMX it usually goes to yellow. Again I can change it manually and it works from then on until the fixture homes again.

Would this be caused by bad sensors or bad motors?

Thanks!!
Parents
  • [quote=mousegu;40009]I have a couple Studio Spots and recently one of them started having some issues. When it first powers up and homes it starts with gobo wheel 2 half-way between gobos rather than open. When I try to change the gobo through the console is stops in between all the gobos rather than on each one.

In order to run my shows I have to manually open the fixture and spin the gobo wheel to its correct place. From there on out it works fine and I can change the gobo through DMX.

It has also started doing this with one of the color wheels. When I set it to white through DMX it usually goes to yellow. Again I can change it manually and it works from then on until the fixture homes again.

Thanks!!

Bad homing sensor, or gack in the slot on the wheel . . .

- Tim
  • [quote=mousegu;40009]I have a couple Studio Spots and recently one of them started having some issues. When it first powers up and homes it starts with gobo wheel 2 half-way between gobos rather than open. When I try to change the gobo through the console is stops in between all the gobos rather than on each one.

Thanks!!

Bad homing sensor, or gack in the slot on the wheel . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related