Cyber software update worth the effort?

Hi Folks,

We have 5 Cybers with software versions 72, 70 & 61. What is the last version? Is there any advantage to updating them?

Cheers,

Scotty.
Parents
  • Let us know what you find . . . I *CAN* read the schematics, but they are not helpful - one says "TBD-N5" and the other has no part number for the prom . . .

- Tim

[quote=shade4;40276]Hey Mike,

Well as a matter of fact I do have an eprom programmer. I take it the software in the Cyberlight download section is the last version, but I can't read the eprom type in the schematics. I guess I can pull the label of an installed chip to see what type it is.

Think I'll give it a try - can always put the old eproms back in if it goes horribly wrong!

Cheers,

Scotty.
  • Let us know what you find . . . I *CAN* read the schematics, but they are not helpful - one says "TBD-N5" and the other has no part number for the prom . . .

- Tim

[quote=shade4;40276]Hey Mike,

Well as a matter of fact I do have an eprom programmer. I take it the software in the Cyberlight download section is the last version, but I can't read the eprom type in the schematics. I guess I can pull the label of an installed chip to see what type it is.

Think I'll give it a try - can always put the old eproms back in if it goes horribly wrong!

Cheers,

Scotty.
Children
No Data
Related