Technobeam : Litho disassembly problem

Hello, I'm french and I own 6 Technobeams since a few days. 2 of them had the "LTR SENS ERR", but that wasn't a problem of sensor, because the litho rotation motors didn't work at all.. I have others motors that I can use to replace the defective ones, but I don't understand how to get out the gobo/color block ? I don't see any screw that I could unscrew.. Could you tell me how to do ?

Thanks a lot

Olivier
(excuse me for my poor english)
Parents
  • Getting to those motors is difficult. First remove the sled from the body. To do this remove the handles on either side of the lamp opening. Remove the DMX connector from the XLR at the circuit board. It is too short to stay connected when you remove the plastic around the lamp. There are two screws on the bottom of the sled, left and right of the lamp, that hold the sled into the body. Slide the sled out of the body 1/3 of the way. Disconnect the extensions for pan and tilt, they are under the sled and become exposed when you start to slide the sled out. Remove the sled from the body completely.

After the sled is out remove the FX wheel, the Iris, and the post that holds the top of the iris. This gives you enough space to the the color/litho assembly out. The assembly is held in with 2 screws at the top that go through the circuit board and 3 screws on the bottom side of the sled. Take out the screws and lift the circuit board up enough to tip the color/litho assembly forward. There's not much extra wire on the motors and sensor so you have to disconnect them before you move the assembly too far. Also watch out for the sensor for the color wheel.

Good Luck,
    Mat
    (your english is much better than my french)
  • Getting to those motors is difficult. First remove the sled from the body. To do this remove the handles on either side of the lamp opening. Remove the DMX connector from the XLR at the circuit board. It is too short to stay connected when you remove the plastic around the lamp. There are two screws on the bottom of the sled, left and right of the lamp, that hold the sled into the body. Slide the sled out of the body 1/3 of the way. Disconnect the extensions for pan and tilt, they are under the sled and become exposed when you start to slide the sled out. Remove the sled from the body completely.

After the sled is out remove the FX wheel, the Iris, and the post that holds the top of the iris. This gives you enough space to the the color/litho assembly out. The assembly is held in with 2 screws at the top that go through the circuit board and 3 screws on the bottom side of the sled. Take out the screws and lift the circuit board up enough to tip the color/litho assembly forward. There's not much extra wire on the motors and sensor so you have to disconnect them before you move the assembly too far. Also watch out for the sensor for the color wheel.

Good Luck,
    Mat
    (your english is much better than my french)
Children
No Data
Related