Technobeam : Litho disassembly problem

Hello, I'm french and I own 6 Technobeams since a few days. 2 of them had the "LTR SENS ERR", but that wasn't a problem of sensor, because the litho rotation motors didn't work at all.. I have others motors that I can use to replace the defective ones, but I don't understand how to get out the gobo/color block ? I don't see any screw that I could unscrew.. Could you tell me how to do ?

Thanks a lot

Olivier
(excuse me for my poor english)
Parents
  • Too late, I'v already done what you told me (the disassembly)... It worked fine, no surprises, it was well explained. The only doubt I have is that when the technobeam starts and does his reset, the driver of the litho rotation works (runs , stops when he's in front of the sensor, and doesn't make any errors) But when I try to control it by DMX, he doesn't want to move... I checked the cables by plugging them on another driver and it worked (I controled the litho selection with the DMX channel of the litho rotation). To be sure, I changed the driver of the litho rotation to a new one, and when I tried to control it by DMX it worked... don't ask me why...
    I have just another question :
    Are there different driver for different functions or are they all the same ? It seems (lightparts.com) that there are different drivers :
    99270070LP 02V (COLOR, SHUTTER, FOCUS, L ROT, FX WHEEL, IRIS)
    99270071LP 03V (PAN, TILT, FX ROTATE)
    99270072LP 01V (LITHO WHEEL)
    Is it dangerous for the driver if use for example the PAN motor driver for the litho function ?

Jeeper, what do you call driver "chip" : the cable ? You also talk about motor fuse ? where is it ?
  • Too late, I'v already done what you told me (the disassembly)... It worked fine, no surprises, it was well explained. The only doubt I have is that when the technobeam starts and does his reset, the driver of the litho rotation works (runs , stops when he's in front of the sensor, and doesn't make any errors) But when I try to control it by DMX, he doesn't want to move... I checked the cables by plugging them on another driver and it worked (I controled the litho selection with the DMX channel of the litho rotation). To be sure, I changed the driver of the litho rotation to a new one, and when I tried to control it by DMX it worked... don't ask me why...
    I have just another question :
    Are there different driver for different functions or are they all the same ? It seems (lightparts.com) that there are different drivers :
    99270070LP 02V (COLOR, SHUTTER, FOCUS, L ROT, FX WHEEL, IRIS)
    99270071LP 03V (PAN, TILT, FX ROTATE)
    99270072LP 01V (LITHO WHEEL)
    Is it dangerous for the driver if use for example the PAN motor driver for the litho function ?

Jeeper, what do you call driver "chip" : the cable ? You also talk about motor fuse ? where is it ?
Children
No Data
Related