Technobeam : Litho disassembly problem

Hello, I'm french and I own 6 Technobeams since a few days. 2 of them had the "LTR SENS ERR", but that wasn't a problem of sensor, because the litho rotation motors didn't work at all.. I have others motors that I can use to replace the defective ones, but I don't understand how to get out the gobo/color block ? I don't see any screw that I could unscrew.. Could you tell me how to do ?

Thanks a lot

Olivier
(excuse me for my poor english)
Parents
  • Driver meaning the IC chip. there are few makers but they all have the same number 3773 on them. they run the motors. to remove the litho wheel you need to loosen two allen set screws on the hub of the wheel. the motors are the same (non-HES part number is 17pm-k310-*** the last few digits are the shaft sizes), the shafts are diffrent sizes. Hint if you are buying spare motors buy the ones with the longer shaft, you can cut them down to size if needed. as far as fuse if your other motors are running the its not the fuse.
  • Driver meaning the IC chip. there are few makers but they all have the same number 3773 on them. they run the motors. to remove the litho wheel you need to loosen two allen set screws on the hub of the wheel. the motors are the same (non-HES part number is 17pm-k310-*** the last few digits are the shaft sizes), the shafts are diffrent sizes. Hint if you are buying spare motors buy the ones with the longer shaft, you can cut them down to size if needed. as far as fuse if your other motors are running the its not the fuse.
Children
No Data
Related