New Fixture??

www.barco.com/intellaspotXT-1
Parents
  • [QUOTE=codystoltz;47271]When you say gobo animation what exactly do you mean? I am crossing my fingers that youll are talking about the gobo animation in the showgun am I right? If so than all youll need to do is develop a fixture with shutters for theaters, not that im a theater guy. i for some reason look forward to if we were to get it, Get me in shape man handling 120 pound lights used to dealing with mac 2ks

The gobos will spin as well is there is an added effect wheel that will add a moving effect almost like a water affect. Also I'm not sure what you mean by High End developing shutters, all of High Ends and other Manufactures fixtures use shutters as with any disharge based fixture.
  • [QUOTE=codystoltz;47271]When you say gobo animation what exactly do you mean? I am crossing my fingers that youll are talking about the gobo animation in the showgun am I right? If so than all youll need to do is develop a fixture with shutters for theaters, not that im a theater guy. i for some reason look forward to if we were to get it, Get me in shape man handling 120 pound lights used to dealing with mac 2ks

The gobos will spin as well is there is an added effect wheel that will add a moving effect almost like a water affect. Also I'm not sure what you mean by High End developing shutters, all of High Ends and other Manufactures fixtures use shutters as with any disharge based fixture.
Children
No Data
Related