New Fixture??

www.barco.com/intellaspotXT-1
Parents
  • [QUOTE=lightman02;47286]The gobos will spin as well is there is an added effect wheel that will add a moving effect almost like a water affect. Also I'm not sure what you mean by High End developing shutters, all of High Ends and other Manufactures fixtures use shutters as with any disharge based fixture.

Yeah im talking about framing shutters I think it would be more important for the new intellaspot to get them than the cybers though. And what I meant was They said it has an animation wheel in the video and than after that they said it has a gobo animation system so I thought they were talking about the effect thats in the showgun
  • [QUOTE=lightman02;47286]The gobos will spin as well is there is an added effect wheel that will add a moving effect almost like a water affect. Also I'm not sure what you mean by High End developing shutters, all of High Ends and other Manufactures fixtures use shutters as with any disharge based fixture.

Yeah im talking about framing shutters I think it would be more important for the new intellaspot to get them than the cybers though. And what I meant was They said it has an animation wheel in the video and than after that they said it has a gobo animation system so I thought they were talking about the effect thats in the showgun
Children
No Data
Related