New Fixture??

www.barco.com/intellaspotXT-1
Parents
  • [QUOTE=codystoltz;47271]When you say gobo animation what exactly do you mean? I am crossing my fingers that youll are talking about the gobo animation in the showgun am I right? If so than all youll need to do is develop a fixture with shutters for theaters, not that im a theater guy. i for some reason look forward to if we were to get it, Get me in shape man handling 120 pound lights used to dealing with mac 2ks

The intellaspot XT-1 includes an animation wheel, which is a large litho that rotates through the aperture instead of just within it. This produces fire and water type effects instead of just a revolving image.

The gobo wheels, prism, and the animation wheel all also can do the "gobo animate" function that we debuted on SHOWGUN. This feature rotates the item in a "steppy" manner to create a different look than a standard rotation. You can see a video explaining this further here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=spqgaq2_Zok&feature=player_embedded
  • [QUOTE=codystoltz;47271]When you say gobo animation what exactly do you mean? I am crossing my fingers that youll are talking about the gobo animation in the showgun am I right? If so than all youll need to do is develop a fixture with shutters for theaters, not that im a theater guy. i for some reason look forward to if we were to get it, Get me in shape man handling 120 pound lights used to dealing with mac 2ks

The intellaspot XT-1 includes an animation wheel, which is a large litho that rotates through the aperture instead of just within it. This produces fire and water type effects instead of just a revolving image.

The gobo wheels, prism, and the animation wheel all also can do the "gobo animate" function that we debuted on SHOWGUN. This feature rotates the item in a "steppy" manner to create a different look than a standard rotation. You can see a video explaining this further here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=spqgaq2_Zok&feature=player_embedded
Children
No Data
Related