New Fixture??

www.barco.com/intellaspotXT-1
Parents
  • Oh thats cool i know it sounds stupid but I didnt think youll would be able to do that with the prisms and the animation wheel. at first I thought youll were just talking about the animation wheel itself but i had to double check to see if it was the stepping feature. Because I remember sean hoey telling me when I asked him why they didnt put it into the cyber 2 and he said that the frame would have had to be redesigned which would have shot the price through the roof and that that function takes up a lot of room inside the fixture in order to acheive it. I dont know im no lighting tech I have never taking apart a show gun (martin lights yes) so Im still kind of confused on how it actually works.
  • Oh thats cool i know it sounds stupid but I didnt think youll would be able to do that with the prisms and the animation wheel. at first I thought youll were just talking about the animation wheel itself but i had to double check to see if it was the stepping feature. Because I remember sean hoey telling me when I asked him why they didnt put it into the cyber 2 and he said that the frame would have had to be redesigned which would have shot the price through the roof and that that function takes up a lot of room inside the fixture in order to acheive it. I dont know im no lighting tech I have never taking apart a show gun (martin lights yes) so Im still kind of confused on how it actually works.
Children
No Data
Related