New Fixture??

www.barco.com/intellaspotXT-1
Parents
  • [QUOTE=bradpepe;47363]>>"Because I remember sean hoey telling me when I asked him why they didnt put it into the cyber 2 and he said that the frame would have had to be redesigned..."

If you are referring to adding an "animation wheel" to the Cyberlight 2.0 then yes this statement is correct. However please note that the rotating gobos in the Cyberlight 2.0 can do the "gobo animate" or steppy effect.
    O so than it was just a lack of communication add +1 to the cybers all though it doesnt have anything to compete with in its market
  • [QUOTE=bradpepe;47363]>>"Because I remember sean hoey telling me when I asked him why they didnt put it into the cyber 2 and he said that the frame would have had to be redesigned..."

If you are referring to adding an "animation wheel" to the Cyberlight 2.0 then yes this statement is correct. However please note that the rotating gobos in the Cyberlight 2.0 can do the "gobo animate" or steppy effect.
    O so than it was just a lack of communication add +1 to the cybers all though it doesnt have anything to compete with in its market
Children
No Data
Related