Trackspot: lamp and fan not firing

All functions work when in self test mode except fan and lamp.
Is this a regulator issue? Thoughts?
Lamp and fan not getting 24 volts.. have more than one power supply.. but this isn't the issue.

Thanks.
Parents
  • I tested voltage from transformer against two other working fixtures. All three match.

I get the yellow enable light when plugged-in. It will also respond to controller like other fixtures on chain accurately with the exception of fan and bulb not coming-on. The red fan light doesn't not come-on when fixture is powered on like others.

I tested voltages on triacs. Seems to match working fixture. The rectifier seems to putting out correct voltages. I changed all three ics up front with known working ics. No change. Fuse controls motors to my understanding.

I suppose I need to test resistors, etc. next.. The transformer is giving board good power. All steppers are working correctly.. so it has to be an issue with the 24 volt side of things...
  • I tested voltage from transformer against two other working fixtures. All three match.

I get the yellow enable light when plugged-in. It will also respond to controller like other fixtures on chain accurately with the exception of fan and bulb not coming-on. The red fan light doesn't not come-on when fixture is powered on like others.

I tested voltages on triacs. Seems to match working fixture. The rectifier seems to putting out correct voltages. I changed all three ics up front with known working ics. No change. Fuse controls motors to my understanding.

I suppose I need to test resistors, etc. next.. The transformer is giving board good power. All steppers are working correctly.. so it has to be an issue with the 24 volt side of things...
Children
No Data
Related