More@@@@techno issues!!

Frost Lighting has owned 6 Technobeams since '99, one unit is displaying the 0000- four circled asterisks @ startup, no boot, no starting reset. Read through the other T-Beam issue threads. Incoming power switches are correct. Pulled all drivers no remedy. Disconnected the diode transorb. . .no remedy. I have good 5v logic @vcc on all 3773 drivers. I have 32v @ Vmm motor volts in. Absolutely nothing at the motor outputs. But that kind of makes sense since with no boot the drivers arent told to output anything. Anyone have any Idea where the enable for the boot may be failing. Unit will NOT accept crossload.. I am aware of Chris Litz's response to anther similar issue stating that the PCB needs to be reprogrammed. I have a Widget on hand, Any advice as to how i would upload software using the widget would be appreciated. Is the processor even turning on when the LED is reading blank?? Is High end staff still offering support for these or is it a Strong issue???
Parents
  • I've had the same before, frist download that software for the dongle here:

www.highend.com/downloads/WinUpdate.msi

second download the fixture firmware(make sure you use the right technobeam-iris or older non iris) :

non iris www.highend.com/pub/products/automated_luminaires/TechnoBeam/techno.16g.zip

iris
    www.highend.com/pub/products/automated_luminaires/Technobeam/tbi_2351.zip

the hardest part I had was the dongle has the OLD keyboard plug and need an adaptor.
  • I've had the same before, frist download that software for the dongle here:

www.highend.com/downloads/WinUpdate.msi

second download the fixture firmware(make sure you use the right technobeam-iris or older non iris) :

non iris www.highend.com/pub/products/automated_luminaires/TechnoBeam/techno.16g.zip

iris
    www.highend.com/pub/products/automated_luminaires/Technobeam/tbi_2351.zip

the hardest part I had was the dongle has the OLD keyboard plug and need an adaptor.
Children
No Data
Related