Cyberlight SV lamp, fan issue

Hi! I have a Cyberlight SV that lamp is striking about 10 minutes after turning on the fixture. I'm assuming it's overheat and the fan is not working because I couldn't feel the air. I'm trying to open it seeing if it's fan. But the diagram I found on the website doesn't match my fixture.
Can some awesome people help me ..
1. if the lamp keeps striking what the reason would be?
2. if it's the fan issue, where can I find the fan in side the fixture?

thank you very much!!
Parents
  • On the Cyber-SV, the main body fan is a long narrow squirrel cage blower that runs almost the entire length of the vent "ridge" atop the fixture. On mine, when those blowers are on, the is no question . . . there is quite a large blast of air that comes out the vented side of the ridge.

I assume that you mean that the lamp loses strike for a while, and then restrikes . . . if so, and your fan is out, that pretty much has to be an overtemp situation . . .

- Tim
  • On the Cyber-SV, the main body fan is a long narrow squirrel cage blower that runs almost the entire length of the vent "ridge" atop the fixture. On mine, when those blowers are on, the is no question . . . there is quite a large blast of air that comes out the vented side of the ridge.

I assume that you mean that the lamp loses strike for a while, and then restrikes . . . if so, and your fan is out, that pretty much has to be an overtemp situation . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related