Cyberlight History

Hi guys,
Any Cyberlight experts in the forum?

I was trying to gather some information on the history/release dates of the Cyberlight models.

I can't afford a new 2.0 model and plus it's too powerful for me (2000 watts). So, i'm looking at getting a used model, however there are many to choose from and I can't seem to find a comparison sheet for the models. There's the Turbo, SV, CX and CL i believe.

I'm not sure what ones are the latter models or did they all come out at the same time, but have different levels of features?

Any help picking a solid problem free model would be appreciated. (Or would you buy one at all in favour of another brand) I know the old Intellibeams were mostly lemons...how are the CyberLights?

I miss the Trackspot. I wish Highend would bring out an "all purpose" scanner head light again. 250watts - 575watts - somewhere in that field - something that doesn't cost your left arm and your first born. It seems Martin is still making the 250 Watt SCX-700 light for average sized clubs.

It seems they are heading towards servicing the corporate sector instead of the Ten's of thousands of average nightclubs - shame.

Any help would be appreciated on the Cyberlight history (years they were released etc, and features).
Parents
  • Tim pretty much described the various models correct. You can find specific information on each type here:
    www.highend.com/support/discontinued/automated_luminaires/cyberlightturbo.asp

Just look at the technical data sheets to compare the specs.

Here are some dates from my memory:
    Cyberlight CL and CX 1994
    Cyberlight SV 1996
    Cyberlight Litho (same models as above with Lithos in place of metal gobos) 1997
    Cyberlight Turbo 2000 (created for the 2000 Olympics)
    Cyberlight 2.0 2009
  • Tim pretty much described the various models correct. You can find specific information on each type here:
    www.highend.com/support/discontinued/automated_luminaires/cyberlightturbo.asp

Just look at the technical data sheets to compare the specs.

Here are some dates from my memory:
    Cyberlight CL and CX 1994
    Cyberlight SV 1996
    Cyberlight Litho (same models as above with Lithos in place of metal gobos) 1997
    Cyberlight Turbo 2000 (created for the 2000 Olympics)
    Cyberlight 2.0 2009
Children
No Data
Related