Cyberlight History

Hi guys,
Any Cyberlight experts in the forum?

I was trying to gather some information on the history/release dates of the Cyberlight models.

I can't afford a new 2.0 model and plus it's too powerful for me (2000 watts). So, i'm looking at getting a used model, however there are many to choose from and I can't seem to find a comparison sheet for the models. There's the Turbo, SV, CX and CL i believe.

I'm not sure what ones are the latter models or did they all come out at the same time, but have different levels of features?

Any help picking a solid problem free model would be appreciated. (Or would you buy one at all in favour of another brand) I know the old Intellibeams were mostly lemons...how are the CyberLights?

I miss the Trackspot. I wish Highend would bring out an "all purpose" scanner head light again. 250watts - 575watts - somewhere in that field - something that doesn't cost your left arm and your first born. It seems Martin is still making the 250 Watt SCX-700 light for average sized clubs.

It seems they are heading towards servicing the corporate sector instead of the Ten's of thousands of average nightclubs - shame.

Any help would be appreciated on the Cyberlight history (years they were released etc, and features).
Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related