Studio Color 575 - LogicBoard issue

One of my studio color 575 has a problem with the logic board. The board seems to have no power, the display and motors are dead, but the LEDs for DMX and Lamp status are working. I replaced the whole power supply but the problem is the same. Should I replace the whole logic board? I can not believe its damaged, because the LEDs are still working..
Parents
  • It happens by switching them on. There is a ground fault interupter on the power distribution that I use to switch all fixtures on. The supplied voltage is o.k . and it worked for a long time. I wonder why the fuse on the switching power supply of the SCol wasnt blown, when there was faulty voltage.

I replaced many stepper motors in every fixture because they stucked and there was iron powder in it. Maybe there is a relation to the new fault.

I will try to get new regulators - maybe they are just too old. The fixtures have 15 years of age.

Thanx in advance
    I will report when I managed to fix it

-Sebastian
  • It happens by switching them on. There is a ground fault interupter on the power distribution that I use to switch all fixtures on. The supplied voltage is o.k . and it worked for a long time. I wonder why the fuse on the switching power supply of the SCol wasnt blown, when there was faulty voltage.

I replaced many stepper motors in every fixture because they stucked and there was iron powder in it. Maybe there is a relation to the new fault.

I will try to get new regulators - maybe they are just too old. The fixtures have 15 years of age.

Thanx in advance
    I will report when I managed to fix it

-Sebastian
Children
No Data
Related