EMULATOR Problem

Heys guys,

Im sort of a newbie when it comes to these lights. Im a guitar player trying to put a good light show to our music.

I have Sunlite Dmx software, which I believe is a knock off of the Elation software. I also have an Emulator that I want to control with this software. Under my list of lights is the High end systems emulator, but yet it wont control the Emu at all. I havent had any problem setting up any of my other lights... These emus just wont budge at all.. Can anyone help? Sorry if this is a dumb question.
Ben
Parents
  • The protocol converter will run a string of Emus - my memory say 12 or 18, but I can't be sure. There were a couple different ones made, but the Emu is old enough that they aren't being built any more - you will likely have to scour the used market and hope to find one. I *think* one of the companies may still do one off custom builds on their converter, but I think that would probably run you a grand or better . . .

- Tim
  • The protocol converter will run a string of Emus - my memory say 12 or 18, but I can't be sure. There were a couple different ones made, but the Emu is old enough that they aren't being built any more - you will likely have to scour the used market and hope to find one. I *think* one of the companies may still do one off custom builds on their converter, but I think that would probably run you a grand or better . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related