Cyberlight 2.0

I'm currently on tour with 16 Cyberlight 2.0's for som odd reason their a *** to strike. Some times all start at ones and sometimes it takes for hours.

Because it's a show with that emits a lot of moist I leave my rig on all the time.
Lamps doused

Anybody an idea why this happens?
Parents
  • I'm using a Grandma not with the latest software but since it's a timecode show thats been running for more then a year I will not update the software in the desk.

For hours is a bit on the long side, but it sometimes take's more than
    10 lamp-on commands for resets hard and soft.

I always reset the entire rig before I strike all fixture's.
    Then I select all cybers from a pallet after that I give 'em a lamp-on. (So the scans are directly in the programmer)
    The programmer of the show build a special cue for it but thats even worse to use.
    It's always a couple of Cyberlights that won't strike but never the same.

I've already ruled out dmx connections and bad power.
    Power is always a mains (powerlock) from the venue and my rack's have a build in measuring/failure system, they won't switch on at bad power.
  • I'm using a Grandma not with the latest software but since it's a timecode show thats been running for more then a year I will not update the software in the desk.

For hours is a bit on the long side, but it sometimes take's more than
    10 lamp-on commands for resets hard and soft.

I always reset the entire rig before I strike all fixture's.
    Then I select all cybers from a pallet after that I give 'em a lamp-on. (So the scans are directly in the programmer)
    The programmer of the show build a special cue for it but thats even worse to use.
    It's always a couple of Cyberlights that won't strike but never the same.

I've already ruled out dmx connections and bad power.
    Power is always a mains (powerlock) from the venue and my rack's have a build in measuring/failure system, they won't switch on at bad power.
Children
No Data
Related