Cyberlight 2.0

I'm currently on tour with 16 Cyberlight 2.0's for som odd reason their a *** to strike. Some times all start at ones and sometimes it takes for hours.

Because it's a show with that emits a lot of moist I leave my rig on all the time.
Lamps doused

Anybody an idea why this happens?
Parents
  • The Cyber 2.0s should strike upon power up if DMX is present.

If they have been given a "Shutdown" command and then given a "Reset"
    later the lamps should strike during the Homing process. You should not need to then give a "Lamp On" command after that unless the unit did not strike for some reason.

When striking so many units at the same time you may be causing a temporary voltage dip due to electrical in-rush. Especially since these fixtures draw considerably more power than your average moving light.

Try resetting the units in smaller groups or even individually rather than all at the same time to avoid this.

Hope this helps. :)
  • The Cyber 2.0s should strike upon power up if DMX is present.

If they have been given a "Shutdown" command and then given a "Reset"
    later the lamps should strike during the Homing process. You should not need to then give a "Lamp On" command after that unless the unit did not strike for some reason.

When striking so many units at the same time you may be causing a temporary voltage dip due to electrical in-rush. Especially since these fixtures draw considerably more power than your average moving light.

Try resetting the units in smaller groups or even individually rather than all at the same time to avoid this.

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data
Related