StudioColor "Version" Question....

Hi there guys...

Iam considering getting a bunch of StudioColors.. So i just got one rly simple question... What`s the difference between StudioColor M and S???

Thanks alot...
//FranticJ1
Parents
  • Yes, the 575 is an updated logic card, but the same functionality, and slightly sexier trim plastic.

I have 8 of the "M" variant, and unless you need to support 120V, they work just find, and it's a lot harder to blow up a magnetic ballast than a SS one. I have also used mine with video, and never had a bit of trouble, but your milage may vary. As far as parts, with the exception of the case and logic card, the "M", "S", and 575 are more the same than difference, so myself, I would not consider parts an issue. Heck, you might be able to use the new logic card in the "M" or "S" - frankly, I don't know, but everything else is identical . . .

- Tim
  • Yes, the 575 is an updated logic card, but the same functionality, and slightly sexier trim plastic.

I have 8 of the "M" variant, and unless you need to support 120V, they work just find, and it's a lot harder to blow up a magnetic ballast than a SS one. I have also used mine with video, and never had a bit of trouble, but your milage may vary. As far as parts, with the exception of the case and logic card, the "M", "S", and 575 are more the same than difference, so myself, I would not consider parts an issue. Heck, you might be able to use the new logic card in the "M" or "S" - frankly, I don't know, but everything else is identical . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related