14 Color Commands, 8 DMX Channels, on 1 ColorPower Brain?

Hey all. I'm looking to get some more Color Commands for my Church's stage. Right now I have 8 working on 1 brain. 4 on each strand. I know that 12 can only be controlled by 1 Color Power brain, but during a fix job on one I noticed that 2 were being controlled at the same time due to being on same DMX channel. I'm wondering if I can pair up DMX channels and add another 6 to my setup with out getting another brain.

Thanks All!
Parents
  • Unfortunately the limiting factor with the color power (the brain) is that it can only physically power 12 fixtures because the color power is supplying the power for the color control system (cmy flags and diffuser system) within the color command. It does not matter if you have all the fixtures addressed the same or not the power requirements still max out at 12 fixtures, or 6 per channel. So anything over 12 fixtures and you are going to need another color power. I hope this helps.
  • Unfortunately the limiting factor with the color power (the brain) is that it can only physically power 12 fixtures because the color power is supplying the power for the color control system (cmy flags and diffuser system) within the color command. It does not matter if you have all the fixtures addressed the same or not the power requirements still max out at 12 fixtures, or 6 per channel. So anything over 12 fixtures and you are going to need another color power. I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related